If you are planning to travel to Spain this time, be aware of the fact that this country is seriously addictive to the core. You are sure to fall in love with the charm and wish to get more and more from the beauties around you. The vivid and vibrant culture of this historical place is the lifeline of its survival. With its immense historical background the country offers a great and fast paced business culture in Spain. When we think about Spain the most relevant things that come to our mind are the busy and bustling streets, cafe-lined plazas, the flamenco dancers, Tomatina festival, picturesque hillside villages and the soaring cathedrals from the ancient past. Nonetheless, the country is one of the most advanced nations in the world that promotes business and education in almost every field.
If you love history and wish to unwind and laze around on some pristine beach then Spain is the destination for you. The invasion of the Arabs, Germans and Romans has led to a great cultural affluence and diversity. That is why people of Spain are quite friendly and cheerful towards the tourists and guests in their country. They are lively and ready to offer help if you need some. The friendly and vibrant cultural inheritance makes Spain one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The cuisine is mouth watering and you can just have all sorts of fun while you are in the country. Some of the most famous places to visit include:
- Madrid – The capital city and the life blood of the country. This is the most significant among all going by its historical, political and social importance.
- Barcelona – If you are a soccer fan then you must have heard a lot about this city. The city offers some of the fantastic beaches, nightclubs, modern buildings and a vibrant lifestyle of the people who are just crazy about football. It is also the second largest city after Madrid.
- Valencia – The famous Paella was invented here and once you are here, you would be mesmerized by its old world charm and serene beaches.
- Cordoba – One of the world most coveted buildings “Mezquita” is situated here. It is the grand mosque built when the Arabs invaded the country in ancient time.
- Bilbao – This is the industrial town where you will find some of the most advanced and modern factories and industries that produce world class products. It is also a business hub for the country.
Best time to travel
Spain has mild climatic condition and that is why it facilitates a year round travelling for the tourist. However if you do not want much of the heat, you can avoid the peak summer months and enjoy the best seasons in autumn and spring.
A travel to Spain will be something to remember forever. Its addictive culture will make you come back for more every time. You just can’t have enough of this country. Apart from its open and vibrant lifestyle, the business culture of Spain also deserves special mention since it is one of the biggest nations to contribute in world economy.
Read more about a travel guide in Spain: http://wikitravel.org/en/Spain